Thread: SiFi TGIFriday Nov 13th

Replies

Default SiFi TGIFriday Nov 13th

WOW, no new posts yet today??? WOW!!! Well good morning buddies! It's almost 10am????!!!!

Anyway, Just thought I'd start this since it hadn't been started yet!

Replies

Default Re: SiFi TGIFriday Nov 13th

Lots of work to do today, two reports to write by Monday morning!! So I better get cracking and not hang out here too much today!

Make it great buddies!!!!

Replies

Lynn - My life is so boring that I'm wondering what to write! I'm just relieved that the weekend is coming...

And dang, the search is back on for more Zhu Zhus...my friend's "supplier" did not come through. Thankfully my only extra efforts at this point are leaving for work a few minutes early and stopping at Target. Now I have four friends with little girls who want them. So if you do happen upon them (thanks, Sailor and anyone else!) grab one of each!
    My daughter took one look at the picture of them I found and decided they look more like guinea pigs. She asked whether I missed having a little girl and I told her that even though she was growing up, I woudn't trade her for anything. At least not today.

While I was at Target the other day, I picked up 500 Casseroles, a book of ...casserole recipes. Many of the recipes are SiFi/Core friendly, or at least easy to convert. I need some cooking inspiration...
    Veronica the Pushy Core Zealot
    SW 196.2 - 7/3/6
    WWGW 146.0 - down 50.2 in 24 weeks!
    CW 131 - 65.2 lbs gone FOREVER!
    Lifetime - 2/12/7
    My Chart Before & After
    Simul justus et peccator

Replies

Ooh they ARE cute!!!!! I am totally out of the Christmas fad loop!!!!!!

(((Lynn, who is in her own little outdated breadmachine loop)))

Replies

Back when Webkinz were difficult to find, I did shell out a bit on eBay to buy the first two for DD. Fortunately she was at just the right age when the supply loosened up and we had little trouble finding what she wanted...but most of them were gifts from others. Thank goodness we never had to go to great lenghts to find them!

Are there trendy grown-up gifts? That's one loop I am TOTALLY out of at this point! DH and I don't spend much on each other for birthdays and Christmas...at least not since DD came into our lives...and now we find ourselves spending money on the family vacation instead.
    SW 196.2 - 7/3/6
    Lifetime - 2/12/7
    My Chart Before & After
    Simul justus et peccator

Replies

Good morning ladies!

I've had so many problems lately that I haven't been able to stay 100% OP. Grrrr!! At least I have maintained! I'm glad!

I NEED to get one of those workout videos. I hope I can get one this weekend.

Tomorrow we are taking the kids to the circus. I'm excited! I'll bring an apple with me.

See ya!
    Lily

SW 158. CW 134. GW 127

Replies

Lynn -- in Chihuahua it's 8:50 a.m. Right now.
    Lily

SW 158. CW 134. GW 127

Replies

Hi buddies!

Quick shout out, I have tons to do! I already went to the store, put the stuff away, did the laundry, changed the sheets, broke a nail , and tried to fix it! As soon as the nail glue dries, I have to run the vacuum and head to a 2:00 meeting at work. I'd like to do the prep-work for dinner before I leave. Tomorrow, I'm meeting my sister (from VA) at Cabela's. Her husband is a hunter and he and his brothers make the trek once a year. She tags along and we sit and visit . Last year we sat for 2 1/2 hours on a living room display- gabbing, laughing, catching up! We did get some funny looks from people who saw us there hours later, but the sofa was quite comfy! We talk often, but it will be good to give her a big hug!

I'll be back later to check in. Have a good one buddies!
    *Linda*

SW- 168

CW- 140

GW- 130

Replies

Wow everyone is so busy and so am I! I worked this am,went to pick up DH's suit and now have to hit grocery store. Tonight DS has a soccer game it is raw and damp so hoping for a rainout! But it is just drizzling so far. Tomorrow we have a wedding, should be fun. A neighbor's daughter who used to babysit my kids. Looking forward to it.

16 years ago today we bought our house! and it was Fri the 13th also. Wasn't unlucky for us. Boy does time fly by! Getting old I am .

Well TGIF everyone. Off to buy core goodies!
    Sue
    163 SW/164 CW/145 GW

10. Default Re: SiFi TGIFriday Nov 13th

Just popping in with a quick "Hi!" I am working my **** off today (so how come it is still there??) Gotta run to get my workday done!!
    Sailorwoman

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong -- because someday in your life you will have been all of these." (George Washington Carver)

Replies

I just found out the Dr. Oz episode I went to see tape is going to be on Tues 11/17 if anyone wants to watch it. I am in a bright blue blouse and DH is in a red button up shirt.
    Sue
    163 SW/164 CW/145 GW

I was going to post earlier this am but I had too much going on. I popped on for WI and was gone again. I did lose this week.. enough to get my ticker moving again lol. I didn't bother changing it when I had that little setback a few wks ago and just decided to leave it til I lost what I gained so now we are back on the loser road again!

I am house sitting for my mom this weekend so I am on the go today... but I will come back and post some more once I get over there.

Hope everyone had a great day and an even better weekend.
    ~*Blythe*~

7/31/09: 10% Reached!
    8/28/09: 20 lbs Lost
    12/17/09: 50% Goal Reached! (32 lbs lost)
    Next Goal: 125 lbs

Replies

Sue, I love Dr. Oz and will be watching for you!

Sailor - I've asked myself the same question many times! It is still there tho.

Lynn - you must be on Eastern time!
    Cherry

Remember: The only Jesus some people may see is the Jesus in you and the Jesus in me!

SW 198
    CW 142

GW 150

Replies

Quote Originally Posted by SueC View Post
    I just found out the Dr. Oz episode I went to see tape is going to be on Tues 11/17 if anyone wants to watch it. I am in a bright blue blouse and DH is in a red button up shirt.
    I'll DVR it!
    SW 196.2 - 7/3/6
    Lifetime - 2/12/7
    My Chart Before & After
    Simul justus et peccator

Replies

OOH OOH Sue!!! Keep reminding us!!! I hope I can manage to watch that day or DVR it!