Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Checking In...

  1. #1

    Default Checking In...

    Been lurking for a little bit. I haven't weighed in like 2 wks. I had a rough week the week before last so I planned to make up for it and restart this past week and then I got sick so that was shot. I could only stomach soft foods.. which in turn meant lots of carbs, when I was able to eat that is.

    But I am back on the ball now and am going to get back into my exercise routine tomorrow. It will be easier since the kids are off from school so I don't have to run around like a crazy person.

    I also ordered 2 more WATP DVDs from Amazon, the 3 and 5 mile for Weight Loss, i think is what I ordered. So I am definately ready to get back into a routine. I always feel better when i know what is going on.
    ~*Blythe*~



    7/31/09: 10% Reached!
    8/28/09: 20 lbs Lost
    12/17/09: 50% Goal Reached! (32 lbs lost)
    Next Goal: 125 lbs

  2. #2

    Default Re: Checking In...

    Nice to see you back!

    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wePB7N9/]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chihuahua Mexico
    Replies
    137

    Default Re: Checking In...

    Glad to see you doing SiFi MammaChocolatte!!
    Lily

    SW 158. CW 134. GW 127

  4. #4

    Default Re: Checking In...

    Thank you. I am doing much better this week. I hate feeling out of sorts.
    ~*Blythe*~



    7/31/09: 10% Reached!
    8/28/09: 20 lbs Lost
    12/17/09: 50% Goal Reached! (32 lbs lost)
    Next Goal: 125 lbs

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lancaster, Pennsylvania
    Replies
    11,331

    Default Re: Checking In...

    Nice to see you back Blythe! Long term, you're going to want to figure out how to stay OP all the time and handle any challenges while STILL staying on program...that's the BCB way...look back and learn from it and make a plan for next time! You can eat soft foods and stay on plan! I assume you mean junk food carbs when you say "carbs"....I prefer to be clear about that since SiFi is full of HEALTHY, COMPLEX carbs!

  6. #6

    Default Re: Checking In...

    Quote Originally Posted by wwlynn View Post
    Nice to see you back Blythe! Long term, you're going to want to figure out how to stay OP all the time and handle any challenges while STILL staying on program...that's the BCB way...look back and learn from it and make a plan for next time! You can eat soft foods and stay on plan! I assume you mean junk food carbs when you say "carbs"....I prefer to be clear about that since SiFi is full of HEALTHY, COMPLEX carbs!

    No not junk food.. I couldn't tolerate it. It was mostly homemade red mashed potatoes (FF milk & FF chicken broth) so they were made SiFi and whole grain pasta, and applesauce. That's what I meant by 'carby'. Here's what happened. I am epileptic and have been since since I was 9. I don't really tell people straight out about it because I still have a hard time letting my guard down.

    Anyway, Monday I had 2 full blown seizures, the 2nd one landed me in the ER. I bit the heck out of my tongue, I literally could not chew.. the only things I was able to eat were things I could basically swallow. That's all. Most of this week I was unable to eat at all from being nauseaous.

    Now that my tongue isn't bruised and chewed up, I can actually chew again and get back to it.
    ~*Blythe*~



    7/31/09: 10% Reached!
    8/28/09: 20 lbs Lost
    12/17/09: 50% Goal Reached! (32 lbs lost)
    Next Goal: 125 lbs

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lancaster, Pennsylvania
    Replies
    11,331

    Default Re: Checking In...

    WOW Blythe, I had no idea you meant that kind of a rough week!!!

    Glad to hear that when you said "carbs" you MEANT carbs!!!!

    Sounds like you handled it quite well, but OUCH!!!!!!!

    I assumed, from what you were saying, that you went off plan...but sounds to me like you stayed ON PLAN!

  8. #8

    Default Re: Checking In...

    Quote Originally Posted by wwlynn View Post
    WOW Blythe, I had no idea you meant that kind of a rough week!!!

    Glad to hear that when you said "carbs" you MEANT carbs!!!!

    Sounds like you handled it quite well, but OUCH!!!!!!!

    I assumed, from what you were saying, that you went off plan...but sounds to me like you stayed ON PLAN!
    Yeah that's why I came out with it. I knew it would be assumed that I was cheating and I hate it when people think badly of me.. even in cyber-land. Usually, I am able to bounce back quickly but this week was a lot rougher on me than it has been in the past. Finally, feeling some sort of normalcy this week although my memory & thought process seems worse.

    I hate doing things halfway.. it makes me nuts lol. My BFF teases me that I am more OCD about it than she is. Going Off-Plan is not on my agenda at all.

    Anyway! I am off to go exercise, be back to check in more later!
    ~*Blythe*~



    7/31/09: 10% Reached!
    8/28/09: 20 lbs Lost
    12/17/09: 50% Goal Reached! (32 lbs lost)
    Next Goal: 125 lbs

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lancaster, Pennsylvania
    Replies
    11,331

    Default Re: Checking In...

    Quote Originally Posted by MommaChocoLatte View Post
    I hate it when people think badly of me..
    I don't see it as "thinking badly" about people. There is no point in that!

    I see it as encouraging one another and holding each other accountable! The BCB way!

    Sounds like you have the BCB philosophy down!

  10. #10

    Default Re: Checking In...

    Quote Originally Posted by wwlynn View Post
    I don't see it as "thinking badly" about people. There is no point in that!

    I see it as encouraging one another and holding each other accountable! The BCB way!

    Sounds like you have the BCB philosophy down!

    Poor choice of words on my part Sorry about that!
    ~*Blythe*~



    7/31/09: 10% Reached!
    8/28/09: 20 lbs Lost
    12/17/09: 50% Goal Reached! (32 lbs lost)
    Next Goal: 125 lbs

Similar Threads

  1. Checking In
    By kodysgramma in forum 100 lb. Plus Club
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2015, 12:56 PM
  2. Checking in.
    By CW in forum 100 lb. Plus Club
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 02:43 PM
  3. Hi checking in!
    By gfafan72 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 09:28 AM
  4. Checking In
    By WrappinMama in forum Fantastic 20's, 30's & 40's!
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 06:24 PM
  5. Checking In
    By 3Newfs in forum Fantastic 20's, 30's & 40's!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2006, 10:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •