Thread: SF Daily ~Tuesday~November 10

Replies
    Blog Entries

Default SF Daily ~Tuesday~November 10

Getting us started.

Good morning everyone. I woke up today feeling great. It is amazing what one day back on track will do for the body.

Food is all planned out for today - supper in the crockpot, lunch packed, breakfast ready to go. Will walk to and from work again today.

Have a great day everyone.
    ‎"If you really want something, you'll find a way; if you don't, you'll find an excuse." - Unknown

Default Re: SF Daily ~Tuesday~November 10

Hey Buddies
    Quick hello here.
    I am off from work today, but start CCD teaching this afternoon for the 3rd grade and tonight for the 6th.
    The new job is going well so far-the store opens tomorrow. Luckily I am off then, too.
    I made a big batch of a bulgur/zucchini/tomao pilaf and will be eating that for lunch all week. Makes life so much easier to have at least some things ready to go !
    Gotta scoot to the treadmill-have a good one !
    Bridget
    SW 230
    CW 151.8
    GW 130

Replies

Good morning ladies!
    I've got my day planned out too! I feel great doing Core. And the best thing is that I don't have to be counting every single thing! (just the non SiFi foods).

ShedK-- Good to see you! I'm so glad you are back on track.. Keep it up!

Bridgetmom-- Sounds like you have a pretty busy life! Not just you have 6 kids that need homeschool but also you've got another job. Wow! I must not compliain anymore about my life...lol.

See you later!
    Lily

SW 158. CW 134. GW 127

Replies

Quick "HI" buds, back at work and kind of swamped!

Replies

Verry quiet day on the board! Everyone must be busy today - I know I am....

Had to leave work early as the drain in DD's shower is backing up. No sewage smell, thank goodness...but we need to figure out the problem before it gets worse!

So I'm home and the plumber is working away...DH picking up the kiddo. It's wet and rainy due to the remnants of the tropical storm, so I'll check soon to see whether she has soccer practice today.

Later Buddies...
    Veronica the Pushy Core Zealot
    SW 196.2 - 7/3/6
    WWGW 146.0 - down 50.2 in 24 weeks!
    CW 131 - 65.2 lbs gone FOREVER!
    Lifetime - 2/12/7
    My Chart Before & After
    Simul justus et peccator

Replies

I have been busy and besides Nov., Dec., Jan. are my worst months as far as my SAD is concerned. I got on the treadmill for 30 min. instead of walking as it is raining. Usually rain will not stop me as I have a rain hat, water proof jacket and rain pants that go over my pants but I do not have anything yet to keep my feet dry. Since we have our small group tonight I did not want to get my shoes wet.

I just talked to our daughter who lives in CO. I do not remember if I mentioned that she fell and shattered her wrist. She now has a plate and pins in her wrist and is in a cast. She is a dental hygienist and when she contacted her disability insurance today was told she would never be able to work as a dental hygienist again. She can work in another field for 5 years and still draw disability but after 5 years is she works she would lose her disability. This going to be really hard for her and I am concerned about depression. She is not one to sit still and I do not think she would be happy being a stay at home mom. Our son-in-law is going with her at her next appointment with her surgeon and she is going to ask what the probability is of her being permanently disabled.
    Judy S.
    Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~Walter Elliott

SW: 253.4/CW: 160/WWGW: 148/PGW: ?

The President's Exercise Challenge:

Going for the Bronze-achieved 7/4/2009
    20,000 pts.-100%

Going for the Silver-21220 of 45,000 pts.-47%

Replies

Judy that is terrible news about your daughter!! I hope that she gets some different news, maybe a second opinion or something! Otherwise, I hope she finds a way to work it out, maybe retraining or something. So sorry to hear this!

Replies

Judy -- I'm sorry to hear that about you DD. I will be truly praying for her full recovery. God exists!
    Lily

SW 158. CW 134. GW 127

Replies

Quote Originally Posted by Chihuahua-lily View Post
    Judy -- I'm sorry to hear that about you DD. I will be truly praying for her full recovery. God exists!
    Thank you, Lily. That really means alot to me. We are asking all our friends at church to pray.
    Judy S.
    Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~Walter Elliott

SW: 253.4/CW: 160/WWGW: 148/PGW: ?

The President's Exercise Challenge:

Going for the Bronze-achieved 7/4/2009
    20,000 pts.-100%

Going for the Silver-21220 of 45,000 pts.-47%