Thread: Cream Cheese and milk question

Default Cream Cheese and milk question

Is Fat Free Cream Cheese a simply filling food? I know that ff sour cream is on the list, but would ff cream cheese be a filling food? I couldn't find it on the list, but I may have just over looked it.
    Also, since milk is on the simply filling list do I have to limit it? Meaning if I have more than 2-3 cups do I have to count the points? I would not normally have it except over cereal and an occasional cup.

For breakfast this morning I had 2 eggs scrambled with a slice of reduced fat cheese. I know that the cheese needed to be ff, but I haven't been to the grocery and that is what I had in the house. It is 1 pt so I'm assuming I subtract that from my 35 points.

I am finding this forum to be very helpful. Thanks so much!

Dawn
    SW-230/CW-160/GW-150/PGW-140

Replies

Default Re: Cream Cheese and milk question

Quote Originally Posted by ministerswife View Post
    Is Fat Free Cream Cheese a simply filling food? I know that ff sour cream is on the list, but would ff cream cheese be a filling food? I couldn't find it on the list, but I may have just over looked it.
    Also, since milk is on the simply filling list do I have to limit it? Meaning if I have more than 2-3 cups do I have to count the points? I would not normally have it except over cereal and an occasional cup.

For breakfast this morning I had 2 eggs scrambled with a slice of reduced fat cheese. I know that the cheese needed to be ff, but I haven't been to the grocery and that is what I had in the house. It is 1 pt so I'm assuming I subtract that from my 35 points.

I am finding this forum to be very helpful. Thanks so much!

Dawn
    Nope, ff cream cheese is NOT a filling food.

Milk, like most filling foods, is NOT limited (look through that newbies and lurkers thread for the details on the ONLY limited foods on SFT) by anything but your satisfaction level.

YEP, if you eat a non filling food it comes out of your WPAs or APs.