Thread: Does this bother anyone else?

Replies

Default Does this bother anyone else?

I subscribe to WW online and WW magazine. Neither one of them does ANYTHING for SiFi! I wish the magazine would feature some SiFi recipes or calculate the points for Flex and SiFi. It doesn't seem fair that we have to calculate everything for ourselves when its one of their programs! Today I got the weekly newsletter in my email and its about Thanksgiving. Awesome! I am trying to plan ahead and see how it will go with SiFi but I have yet to see anything in it that even mentions it! (now for full disclosure I have not read the whole thing yet) but I think its a safe assumption that there will be nothing in it. Why does WW play favorites with their own plans? Why have two if they are going to do nothing for one and everything for the other??

Replies

Default Re: Does this bother anyone else?

Philly, you are right! SiFi is WW's best kept secret! And most of us are just used to this by now....it has always been this way. They ignored Core and now they ignore SiFi. It is like they have NO IDEA they have the BEST "diet" EVER! I really don't think WW realizes how great this "technique" is....Most people have the same issue at their meetings. No mention of it....Of course, as a leader, I talk it up...That's what's so great about coming HERE!!!! We have plenty of support and ideas here, even if WW ignores it!

Replies

I just find that since WW gives me no real guidance on it, I am thinking I am going to stop paying for it and do it on my own. It would be one thing if they would provide SiFi tips, tools, and recipes or something but what am I really paying for??

Replies

Good point. I wonder if someone got that message through to WW if they might care THEN! And do something about it!!

It might be that WW keeps SiFi around as an option, even though the direction they want to go is a more journalling-centered approach.
    MO#83

Email them or call them at corporate.
    MO#83

Replies

well it makes sense because the WW products and WW endorsed products are not sifi so they probably are not making as much money off of those of us on sifi