Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foods you can no longer get in your stores....

Replies

Default Re: Foods you can no longer get in your stores....

Quote Originally Posted by Sailorwoman View Post
    If it tastes like cheese, you have found a good one!!!
    I agree!

Replies

Lynn, I just ran into my Weis and they have the veggie parm, 5 "cans" as a matter of fact. I'd ask the manager at your store if he could order some again. If they already deal with that vendor, it should be no problem. It's worth a try.
    *Linda*

SW- 168

CW- 140

GW- 130

Replies

Quote Originally Posted by Lfia525 View Post
    Lynn, I just ran into my Weis and they have the veggie parm, 5 "cans" as a matter of fact. I'd ask the manager at your store if he could order some again. If they already deal with that vendor, it should be no problem. It's worth a try.

THANKS LINDA!!! OR I could just drive up to Bethlehem!!!!

Replies

can't find ff mayo. And I can't find a "normal" cheese (ff). Mmm, it's ok with the cheese but the mayo? I need ff mayo....
    Lily

SW 158. CW 134. GW 127

Replies

So I went back to Weis tonight and no spot on the shelf for my soy parm. I had brought the container with me and brought it to the customer service counter. They are going to see about getting it again...

Replies

Oh and while I was there I saw that two of my favorite "to go" Crystal Lites are discontinued. Good news: it was inexpensive and I bought a bunch up. Bad news: they are discontinued (also saw this at another store so I guess they won't be making them anymore).....why do so many foods I like end up discontinued or no longer carried by stores!!!!!

Replies

Quote Originally Posted by wwlynn View Post
    .....why do so many foods I like end up discontinued or no longer carried by stores!!!!!
    That happens to me all the time. With all my food allergies it is really frustrating when something I can have and is SiFi or low points it is discontinuted. It happens to me with clothes also. I find a brand and style I like and then it is discontinued and then the hunt goes on.
    Judy S.
    Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~Walter Elliott

SW: 253.4/CW: 160/WWGW: 148/PGW: ?

The President's Exercise Challenge:

Going for the Bronze-achieved 7/4/2009
    20,000 pts.-100%

Going for the Silver-21220 of 45,000 pts.-47%

Replies

Okay, THIS is amazing, in a bad way...I went to the local health food store today and THEY didn't even have the soy parm!!!!!!!??????

Replies

TA DAH!!!! Found the Soy Parm at a "different" Giant....farther from home and near where a health food store USED to be before they knocked it down to expand this Giant! I figured maybe they might cater more to the Health Food Store crowd, PLUS it is a HUGE store. Anyway, I got THREE of them and will shop there in the future...phew!

Believe it or not my regular grocery store stopped carrying Kraft FF shredded cheese... of any kind! I did find the cheddar kind at another store acorss the street (not my regular store) but that was it. I couldn't find FF ricotta or FF Mozz. anywhere either.
    ~*Blythe*~

7/31/09: 10% Reached!
    8/28/09: 20 lbs Lost
    12/17/09: 50% Goal Reached! (32 lbs lost)
    Next Goal: 125 lbs

11. Default Re: Foods you can no longer get in your stores....

Kraft has changed the FF shredded cheese packaging, so I thought my store wasn't carrying it any more. Phew! It was there, just in a different package that blended in with all of the others.
    Sailorwoman

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong -- because someday in your life you will have been all of these." (George Washington Carver)

Replies

Kraft has two kinds of ff cheese, natural and uh...not natural?? Anyway, the packaging on those look different from each other, but they may have changed it all recently, I kind of remember seeing something different....I don't use it that much.

I REALLY like my soy parm on pasta, wheatberries and popcorn (not all together)

Quote Originally Posted by Sailorwoman View Post
    Kraft has changed the FF shredded cheese packaging, so I thought my store wasn't carrying it any more. Phew! It was there, just in a different package that blended in with all of the others.

Ya I noticed the new packaging at the first store I was at that day (not my reg store) so I knew to look for it when I went to the other store and much to my surprise it wasn't there. They have seemed to replace selling that with the WW brand but that is 2 pts and not SiFi. I have heard that target sells FF but haven't gotten the chance to check my local.

ETA: Ok here goes, I couldn't go into it b/c I was late taking my son to school and I am long winded (lol) but normal people would change stores but I'm not able to actually 'go' grocery shopping right now. I am limited to ordering my groceries from the one store, albeit a major chain, because they offer online ordering and they deliver. It's the only one in town that does this. I do go to other stores once in awhile but I have to have someone drive me around and I hate being dependant on that person (my mom). I try not to ask her for too much. So there ya have it.. my saga on why I can't buy FF cheese LOL.
    Last edited by MommaChocoLatte; 11-12-2009 at 03:48 PM.
    ~*Blythe*~

7/31/09: 10% Reached!
    8/28/09: 20 lbs Lost
    12/17/09: 50% Goal Reached! (32 lbs lost)
    Next Goal: 125 lbs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12