Thread: wanting change confused about change help please

WantingChange15 Guest

Default wanting change confused about change help please

i understand that there are zero point foods and I understand its good to eat the good foods of course but when does zero foods become more then zero when do they become more? I know no one ever became overweight from veggies buttt every calories adds up. I do know that most zero cal foods burn more then intake but what about those zero count dressings or whatever. I know different times of days n different foods buttttt when do you combine to add 1 or combine to add 2? or when do you not worry? I have been doing my reg daily then salad and veggies with the specific servings in book be zero is it as many as i wish for those servings be zero is is there only a certain amount?help me please thank u

Replies

Default Re: wanting change confused about change help please

There is a very good article on the WWer website about this called "When Zero Doesn't Equal Zero".

http://www.weightwatchers.com/util/a...1&art_id=40701
    Luanne

"Just Do It"
    Goal - 8/2/02

This is a question I have always had too!!! Thank you for the article link. I do understand that.....but what if on the nutrition facts.....EVERYTHING is 0???? How fo you double that to get a point value if you consume more than one serving. The main one I am concerned about it the parkay FF butter spray. Everthing on the butter spray is 0....cal/fiber/fat/. I use a lot of it on my veggies and FF popcorn. Wonder if I am messing up there?

Replies

Luanne - Thanks for the article it was a good read.

That butter spray, you have to be careful. It's 0 points when you do the 5 sprays; however, if you double that the point value goes up. If you research it, you will find that the butter spray is a great idea if your careful. When I use it, I only do the 5 sprays and then I'm done.
    SW: 239.0 (12.30.10) CW: 233.6 (01.05.12) GW: 150
    Loss: 5.4 lbs thus far

The butter spray is 1 point for 40 sprays, so you need to count a point once you hit 20. They're allowed to put zeros on their package because the serving size is so small (like 4 or 5 sprays) that it rounds to zero. That doesn't mean you can open the bottle and pour it on your veggies for free.
    FLEX since 8/21/07 | MO Platoon member #11 | See my slideshow