Thread: Better'n peanut butter

Replies

Default Better'n peanut butter

(guys, sorry for the re-post but I did not want you guys to miss out on this stuff)

All,

I apologize if this is a re-post but I am very excited about this product that I found, its called better'n peanut butter and it is REALLY GOOD!!! I really love peanut butter but have stayed away from it because of the high fat content and points value for it. This stuff is really good, actually a little sweeter than real peanut butter but only 100 calories, 2 grams of fat and 2 grams of fiber per serving. This adds up to 2 WW points as opposed to the whopping 5 points for real peanut butter. (190/16/2) I found it on a website and have been going crazy looking for it. They have it at trader joes and you can also buy it online at their website or cvs's website. They also make a chocolate flavor that I may order online but they didn't have it at the store. If anyone remembers those mary jane candies back in the late seventies and eighties, this stuff kind of tastes like them. Also, it is not gross with all of the slime like the natural peanut butter. You can actually have a peanut butter and jelly (sugar free jam at 10 cal for 0pts) on weight watchers bread for only 3 points. Give it a try, especially if you are trying to save a few points on PB.
    - Ron
    MO #131

10 Percent Goal met 6/14/2008

GO PHILLIES!!!

Default Re: Better'n peanut butter

I haven't tried this but always wanted to. I should just order some and get it over with! I hear nothing but good things! Thanks for the reminder... even if you are a Phillie's fan! (my entire family are Dodger fans)
    Mel
    DD Alexis born 11/04!
    DS Aiden born 12/06!

Replies

Quote Originally Posted by Drayoki View Post
    I haven't tried this but always wanted to. I should just order some and get it over with! I hear nothing but good things! Thanks for the reminder... even if you are a Phillie's fan! (my entire family are Dodger fans)

LOL, This game now is giving me a heart attack!
    - Ron
    MO #131

GO PHILLIES!!!

AHAHA! We are kinda having one too! It's so close! My DH is upset at the Dodgers rookie pitcher currently.
    Mel
    DD Alexis born 11/04!
    DS Aiden born 12/06!

Replies

And we are pleased with their performance....right Jaws?? One more game and we are in the BIG SHOW!!!! Though it is going to be another tough game!!!
    Last edited by dave13; 10-14-2008 at 07:51 AM.
    Dave
    MO Platoon Member #1313
    Take 1 - 05.19.07 (lost totalof 42 lbs)
    Take 2 - 03.20.10
    PGW: 180

I think the Phillies will probably take it (don't tell DH that!), but at least the Dodgers are in the second round this year! You still never know, there's hope yet!
    Mel
    DD Alexis born 11/04!
    DS Aiden born 12/06!

Replies

Quote Originally Posted by dave13 View Post
    And we are pleased with their performance....right Jaws?? One more game and we are in the BIG SHOW!!!! Though it is going to be another tough game!!!

Yeah, I hope we can SHELL billingsley again tomorrow night, Hamels is pitching, lets end it here!
    - Ron
    MO #131

GO PHILLIES!!!