Thread: Very frustrating!!! Help me!!!!

1. Default Very frustrating!!! Help me!!!!

Hello Everyone,
    I need some help please! The last week I started gaining and I have no idea, i need to stop it though, I've been doing so well, lost 34 pounds I've had a great attitude the whole time and now this is happening and i need to stop it quickly. I've been staying within my points everyday i just had to lower my points down to 22 per day and I'm eating healthy my fruits and veggies and I'm walking every night I've been drinking water not as much as i need to i have about 5 glasses a day i need to increase that one i know that, but is there anything else I'm doing wrong or i should be doing. Anyone's advice would be great. Last week i was 171 now I'm 175.8 somehow i have got to stop this gaining. Please help!!!
    JENNIFER

SW: 230
    CW: 152.8
    GW: 135

Replies

Default Re: Very frustrating!!! Help me!!!!

When you say you've been staying within your points, have you been using your Daily Points target as the minimum? Are you swapping any of the APs you're earning, or using any of your WPAs? It might help if you posted a daily menu. Also, sometimes you just need to shake things up. I found I did better on the weeks I varied the number of points I got each day.
    Luanne

"Just Do It"
    Goal - 8/2/02

Quote Originally Posted by Luanne View Post
    I found I did better on the weeks I varied the number of points I got each day.
    I found this works best for me too. I use 5 WPA's every other day (or 3x a week), and then use 15 WPA's on my WI day (AFTER I WI of course!!) and stick to my Target points 4 days a week. I work out the 3 days I eat more, then I usually use 1AP-half the AP's I earn, so I'm not eating them all. I have been doing this about a month and have lost at least 1 lb a week. I still exercise and drink all my water.I think it keeps your boday from getting to comfy in one spot.
    Mel
    DD Alexis born 11/04!
    DS Aiden born 12/06!

4. Default Re: Very frustrating!!! Help me!!!!

Ok, girls thank you for the advice, first off i'm doing ww from home, so when you say ap's or wpa's i have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. when i say staying within my points i mean my daily points i'm allowed which i guess you would call that my minuim. Are you allowed more for exercise, i'm so confused now.
    JENNIFER

Replies

Where are you getting your plan information? If you don't know what Acticity Points (APs) and Weekly Points Allowance (WPAs) are, I'm concerned about how you are following the program. How did you determine your daily points allowance? I see you've been doing the program for awhile now, so I'm guessing you must have gotten the information somewhere.

I strong suggest you get into at least one meeting right now. In corporate areas it's Free Registration, so for the cost of one meeting you can get the current program information and have a leader go over the program with you. It is well worth the investment.
    Luanne

"Just Do It"
    Goal - 8/2/02

6. Default Re: Very frustrating!!! Help me!!!!

my mom was on ww and she gave me all her books but i couldn't find anything on activity points. the books gave me my weekly allowance points
    which was based on my heighth and weight and the whole reason why i don't go to meetings is i can't afford 60.00 a month for meetings. so you were saying i can go to one meeting and not have to pay or am i understanding you wrong, i want to make sure i'm doing all this right, and i don't want to gain my 34 pounds back so i want to correct whatever i'm doing wrong right away.
    JENNIFER

I also suggest you go to one meeting. It will cost you about $12 and you will get the current materials which explains APs, WPAs, and your daily points (you take a quiz to determine the number of daily points). Sounds like you are following an old plan.
    Darlene

Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest. ~ unknown

RESTART 8/25/2012

8. Default Re: Very frustrating!!! Help me!!!!

how do i find a meeting what do i do, this is all new to me now.
    JENNIFER

Replies

http://enter.weightwatchers.com/1033/OF_Ad_Landing.html

There is a Find a Meeting Tab on WW.com

CW

AS LONG AS I DON'T QUIT, I CANNOT FAIL

B4 & After: http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forum...d.php?t=202124

Replies

One more comment. If you go to just one meeting you will get the new member packet which has the Eat Wisely book, the Kick Start booklet and the points slider. You will NOT get the booklet that talks about exercise. That is given out in Week 2.

And meetings are not $60.00 a month. If the Monthly Pass is offered in your area it is $39.95/month and includes meetings and eTools.

CW gave you the link of how to find a meeting in your location. When (not if, lol) you go, check in with a receptionist and let them know you are registering. If you are planning on just going to that one meeting you don't need to tell them. The payment option you would choose is the "pay as you go" which will cost between $11 - $13 for the one meeting. The cost depends on your area.

Hope this information helps.
    Luanne

"Just Do It"
    Goal - 8/2/02

11. Default Re: Very frustrating!!! Help me!!!!

Thank you to all of you that help me out. I found a meeting here in town its on tuesday nights at 6pm so i'll go on tuesday and get all my info and who knows maybe i'll like the meeting and go every week, its it only 40.00 a month i'll probably do that. Thank you sooooooooo much!!!!!!
    JENNIFER