Thread: Recipe Challenge Cookbook

Default Recipe Challenge Cookbook

This is a cross post from the 100 Plus Club Recipe Challenge Thread. I have put many of the recipes from that thread into a Mastercook cookbook. If you would like to download it you can do so here: Download Link

I like having all the recipes in one place. I've pointed all of the recipes and added pictures.

There are 2 files - the .mc2 file is the cookbook; the .mcx file is the picture file. Push the Download Selected button and the files will be downloaded as one zip file. Open the zip file and extract the 2 files to one of your Mastercook Collection folders. Open Mastercook and use File/Open to locate the cookbook.

Cheers
    Abby

SW: 285 (1/1/08)
    CW: 179

"Anywhere is walking distance, if you've got the time."

Default Re: Recipe Challenge Cookbook

I would love to have these cookbooks but when I go to the link and log in, I don't see a "download link". Am I just blind? Help would be MUCH appreciated!!

Hugs,

Kristi
    ~*Kristi*~

The previous link for the Mastercook cookbook isn't working so I've set up new links.

There are 2 files - the .mc2 file is the cookbook; the .mcx file is the picture file. Follow each link, push the Free User button, followed by the Download button. Choose to save the file and navigate to one of your Mastercook Collection folders. Repeat with the second file. Open Mastercook and use File/Open to locate the cookbook.

http://rapidshare.com/files/13372017..._Challenge.mc2

http://rapidshare.com/files/13372018..._Challenge.mcx

Cheers
    Abby

mochalattekona Guest

still not working? I get an error message when trying to download it as a "non-prmium" user.

A_Thinner_Dree Guest

I was able to download the cookbook but it would not let me download the photos. The error said something about my IP address was currently downloading a file but the file transfer was done.

Thank you so very much for doing this! It's nice to have all the recipes in one place, I'm sure this was alot of work. I really appreciate it!

I'm not sure what is up. I have downloaded to several different computers without a problem. I'll try to make a zip file with both and upload it as well. Please try again. It often makes the free service wait 30 seconds (with a countdown timer) then you push the download button again.

If you want to send me an email address in a private message I can email the cookbook and picture files.

Abby
    Abby

A_Thinner_Dree Guest

Abby...

Thanks again. It worked fine this time. I can't wait until I have time to go through all the recipes.