Thread: Healthy 8's when you've run out of daily points

Avarweth Guest

Default Healthy 8's when you've run out of daily points

I've recommitted myself to my weight loss journey and this time I'm trying especially hard to get my healthy 8 in every day.

Yesterday I fell short. Today I planned my meals but I deviated somewhat. I've used all of my points, but still haven't eaten my oils.

Should I a) just say "tomorrow's another day" and be sure I get my healthy 8 or b) pop some microwave popcorn and toss it with my teaspoons of oil and some parmesan and take the "hit" to my WPAs?

I frequently dip into my WPAs so that's not the issue but it seems odd to "force" myself to eat just to get my requirements in.

On the other hand, I know the oils are important, and I have vague health issues that I know would be positively affected by continuing to follow ALL the health guidelines.

Am I just overthinking here?

2. Smile Re: Healthy 8's when you've run out of daily points

I think you are overthinking - but I also think you answered your own question, you just don't like your answer

"I frequently dip into my WPAs so that's not the issue but it seems odd to "force" myself to eat just to get my requirements in.

On the other hand, I know the oils are important, and I have vague health issues that I know would be positively affected by continuing to follow ALL the health guidelines."

In my opinion, you should have the oil, using WPAs - the oils really are important.
    Rose

HW:175
    WW Goal: 136
    Below WW Goal since Dec. 2006
    Personal Goal: 118-123
    CW: 120.0 (11/18/08)
    BMI: 21.8

"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."
    Wayne Dyer

Avarweth Guest

Default Re: Healthy 8's when you've run out of daily points

THANK YOU. I think I really was asking permission to "skip." I'll go make my snack as soon as I'm done reading the boards.