Thread: Has anyone tried 1-pt. Fleischers bagels?

divinroatan Guest

Default Has anyone tried 1-pt. Fleischers bagels?

Has anyone tried 1-pt. Fleischer's Tasty Health bagels? If so, what did you think of them?

Are they only available on-line or has anyone found them in retail stores? (I checked their website (www.fleischersbagels.com), but couldn't find any info about stores that sell them.)

Thanks!

Default Re: Has anyone tried 1-pt. Fleischers bagels?

I haven't seen them yet, but I use the Arnold 100 calorie bagels, which are 1 point, and they are very good. I usually have one in the morning, toasted with either a 1 point slice of cheese melted on it or a 1 point wedge of laughing cow. With a cup of coffee, it makes a nice breakfast.
    A day at a time works for me
    Toni

divinroatan Guest

Thanks, Toni.

Where can I buy Arnold bagels?

Hey Tam, I'm brain dead. I just looked at the bag and they are THOMAS' 100 calorie bagels. So I'm sure anywhere that carries Thomas' English Muffins by you should have it. Whatever the brand, they are good LOL! Sorry about that.

Arnold does have 100 calorie bread (1 point for 2 slices) and a new 100 calorie hamburger bun, which is really good. It's white flour though, not wheat.
    A day at a time works for me
    Toni

WilmNC Guest

Quote Originally Posted by divinroatan View Post
    Has anyone tried 1-pt. Fleischer's Tasty Health bagels? If so, what did you think of them?

Are they only available on-line or has anyone found them in retail stores? (I checked their website (www.fleischersbagels.com), but couldn't find any info about stores that sell them.)

Thanks!
    I used to be able to get them at Harris Teeter (grocery chain in the SE/East Coast) - but haven't seen them in a few years - I'm not sure they had the same name, but they had the same NI. They were pretty good, I was disappointed when they stopped carrying them!
    Last edited by WilmNC; 02-15-2008 at 12:51 AM. Reason: spelling

I buy a brand called Western Alternative. I find them at publix but you have to ask for them in the bakery because they keep them in their freezer there. They have several flavors available and they tast really good IMO. Especially for 1 pt. Check with the bakery at your local grocery store and see if they have them or something compariable.

BTW I LOVE bagels and prior to WW would eat them out at least 2-3 times a week. I still love eisten's best but limit myself to about once every two weeks.
    Starting weight 175.6
    wwg- 137, made goal 5/30/08
    Current weight 166.2