Thread: Cheesecake Bistro shrimp and pasta?

Default Cheesecake Bistro shrimp and pasta?

I had lunch today at the Cheesecake Factory. I had the Bistro shrimp and pasta. Has anyone had it and know what all it contains and what the points might be. I do not know the ingredients other than pasta and shrimp.

Replies

Default Re: Cheesecake Bistro shrimp and pasta?

I can't help you with points but after reading the description I sure hope you had alot to spare! Battered shrimp in a cream sauce just screams high points to me - add to that the pasta, which is typically much more than one servings worth at a restaurant, ouch.

Succeeding at WW requires advanced planning when going out to eat so we can make informed, reasonable choices. Before you go out next time check Dotti's (dwlz.com) or the restaurant's website for NI information so you're armed and ready to eat OP.
    ~Kristi~

Default Re: Cheesecake Bistro shrimp and pasta?

Unfortunately for us, Cheesecake Factory hasn't released NI. The dishes that I could find, including the "Weight Management" salads were between 10-14 points....one of my friends that waitresses there estimated that an average plate of pasta could easily be between 2,500-3,000 calories.
    If it were me, I'd probably consider using the majority of my weekly allowance points and move on.
    SW: 155
    CW: 154.7
    GW: 130

"Failures do what is tension-relieving, while winners do what is goal achieving."