Thread: Schwanns?

Replies

Default Schwanns?

Does anyone here order from Schwann's? If so, what do you like? I saw they had a LF Stuffed Chicken Breast that was only 3 points!! Haven't ordered from them in a while, but I'm just looking for some new ideas.

Default Re: Schwanns?

I do a bi-weekly Schwan's order, and love their stuff. I always get the Livesmart pepperoni pizza for 5 points, the multi grain loaf (I use as sandwich bread to make my own subs) and the hashbrowns at 1 pt. per serving. I haven't seen the LF stuffed chicken breast, but I'll have to check that out and add it to my next order.
    ~Cassie

Achieved my second 10% on 11/29/07
    Working on my third 10% 266/256.6/240
    Progress pictures at myspace.com/cww1022

KimchiNinja Guest

My kids love everything from Scwanns, but its all the bad stuff like chicken fries and tater tots. I think they have the best rising crust pizza available. They make Freshetta after all! I have a slice of that with a medium size salad with that 0 point spritz dressing. That fills me up and tastes great too. The light options look good in the menu so I maye try them for quik fixes.
    Michelle

I also order from schwan's. They have a 100 calorie line of ice cream. I was going to get the chocolate ones the other day and they were 2pts per cup. Not too bad IMO. I have found that if you look at the stuff online you can figure pts.
    ~*~Kambi~*~
    SW 240 (3/16/11)
    CW 237.5 (3/18/11)
    I think I can, I think I can