Thread: One more question..

Default One more question..

I am sorry guys but my leader had to run out early yesterday and I have a bunch of questions and I dont want to mess up the sucess I had.

Okay when I eat something that is 2 different products (example wrap) I take the points for the wrap, add the points for the cheese and add the points for the turkey.
    My friend that done the program before said you have to add the calories for everything, the fat for it and put the fiber at 4 and that will be your points. Her way makes it less points.
    Who is right? I searched the WW website but cant find out.
    Also does the point value change if I mix 2 food in the same group? Like if I have rice and mash potatoes. Do I need to add more points because I did that?

Thank you so much again

"Every passing second is another chance to turn it all around"
    HW--255
    SW-- 232 (1st ww meeting 11/29/2007)
    1st Goal weight 200

Replies

Default Re: One more question..

Quote Originally Posted by bellabbr
    Okay when I eat something that is 2 different products (example wrap) I take the points for the wrap, add the points for the cheese and add the points for the turkey.
    My friend that done the program before said you have to add the calories for everything, the fat for it and put the fiber at 4 and that will be your points. Her way makes it less points.
    Who is right? I searched the WW website but cant find out.
    The only time I add everything together is in a recipe. Otherwise I do it like you do. I add the points for each ingredient separately. Sometimes you'll come out with more points that way, sometimes less. You just need to be consistant.

Also does the point value change ifI mix 2 food in the same group? Like if I have rice and mash potatoes. Do I need to add more points because I did that?
    Note sure I understand this one. Are you mixing the rice and mashed potatoes together, or just eating them at the same time? Again, I'd count them separately, unless they were together in a cassarole.
    Luanne

"Just Do It"
    Goal - 8/2/02

3. Default Re: One more question..

I've been eating wraps lately and I count each ingredient separately.
    *♥)
    .♥ .*♥) .♥*)
    (. ( ;.♥ Marisol

In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different ~ Coco Chanel