Thread: VITAMUFFINS ON eBAY

1. Default VITAMUFFINS ON eBAY

I have been using this bulletin board for months now and have gotten a lot of great tips. I felt compelled to share......I have had trouble finding Vitamuffins, and like many of you, didn't want to ante-up for shipping, not knowing if I'd even like them. Well I found Vitatops on e-bay. ( My exclamation point is broken, otherwise I would've used it). I may be creating competition for myself, but hopefully there will be more auctions to come. Good luck (kinda).

Default Re: VITAMUFFINS ON eBAY

I don't know where you live, but supermarkets around my area carry some of the vitamuffins. The selection isn't as extensive as those on the website, but at least you can taste a box without ordering a whole bunch. vitalicious.com has a store locator so that you can see if there is a store in your area that sells them.
    Darlene

Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest. ~ unknown

RESTART 8/25/2012

Replies

There are several stores in my area that sell them, but I have yet to taste one that wasn't like eating a vitamin, yuck.

4. Default Re: VITAMUFFINS ON eBAY

I have yet to see Vitamuffins at any store near me. What supermarkets have you seen them in? Here in Michigan, the website lists Whole Foods as carrying them, but they are "indefinitely out of stock", as in not ordering them anymore. Are there any other muffin-type products you guys like? I am not a bar fan. Thanks

The Meijer store in my area (Midland) just starting carrying Vitatops. Currently they are only carrying two kinds but at $3.89 for a box of 4 it beats the web page price.
    Melissa

Started WW on 9/19/06
    10% on 12/12/06
    20% in 6/19/07
    Wonderland 9/25/07