Thread: Points in Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans?

Replies

Default Points in Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans?

Does anyone know how many points are in chocolate covered coffee beans. Sometimes I like to grab a couple during the day for a quick pick me up. Thanks!

Default Re: Points in Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans?

The Nutritional Information isn't listed on the package? Does the brand you're eating have a website? That's the first place to look.

Here's a link. Scroll down for Nutritional Info.
    And another.
    • HW-142 CW-118
    • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

Replies

They were bought at a bulk food store- my husband bought them so he wouldn't have looked at the nutritional facts. lol.

Replies

Quote Originally Posted by mrss
    The Nutritional Information isn't listed on the package? Does the brand you're eating have a website? That's the first place to look.
    I don't know about the ones the OP has, but I know the ones we brought back from Hawaii didn't have ni on the bag. Darn good though.
    Luanne

"Just Do It"
    Goal - 8/2/02

Quote Originally Posted by emmabelle47
    Does anyone know how many points are in chocolate covered coffee beans. Sometimes I like to grab a couple during the day for a quick pick me up. Thanks!
    If you really only grab a couple a day, it's probably negligible, if they're like the ones I've had. I have some Sunsweet Chocolate Plum Sweets here, which are little pieces of prunes covered with a similar type of dark chocolate coating to the one on coffee beans. 30 g of Plum Sweets points out to 3 points, and that's for about 14 pieces. (120 C, 6g fat, 2g fiber - ends up right on the line between 2 and 3 points) I've weighed these, and sometimes it can come out to a lot more than 14 pieces, if the pieces are small - and coffee beans are about the size of some of the smaller Plum Sweets. I would imagine the coffee beans would be similar, and maybe even fewer calories - I'd think the bean itself would be mostly fiber, and not very energy dense - but I'm only guessing...
    189.8 /140/140 /pg135
    Maintaining since 5/18/06