I found this recipe in a Weight Watchers magazine several years ago. My family LOVES this cheesecake, the entire house smells like a coffee house when it is cooking. My daughter requested this cake for her birthday this year. Enjoy!!

Crockpot Mocha Cheesecake with
Chocolate Crumb Crust

CRUST

1 cup finely crushed chocolate wafer cookies or chocolate graham crackers

2 Tablespoons sugar

2 Tablespoons butter melted ( light butter can be used)

FILLING

2 teaspoons instant coffee granules (2 Tablespoons if you like it strong)

2 teaspoons warm water ( Use 2 Tablespoons of this also)

2 (8oz) pkg. light cream cheese @ room temp.

˝ cup firmly packed brown sugar

˝ cup fat free egg substitute

1/3 cup chocolate syrup (Lite Hershey’s can be used)

To prepare crust , combine the cookie crumbs and sugar with a fork. In a small bowl. Add the butter and mix well. Press into a 7 in. spring form pan; refrigerate 15 min.

( I use disposable 8 inch aluminum pan pressed to fit.)

In another bowl, blend the coffee granules and the water until dissolved, set aside.

With an electric mixer on med. speed, beat the cream cheese and brown sugar in a mixing bowl until very smooth. Beat in the egg substitute. Add the chocolate syrup and the espresso mixture and beat until well mixed, scraping the bowl as necessary. Pour into the crust.

To place the pan in and remove it from the slow cooker, cut two 20x6 in. strips of heavy foil. Fold lengthwise into thirds, cross them and place the filled pan in the center of the cross. Bring the four strips up and use as a handle. Place the pan in the slow cooker . Cover and cook on high until nearly firm but still slightly wobbly in the center , 3 hours. Turn off the slow cooker and let the cake stand uncovered, until cool enough to handle, about 30 minutes. Use the foil strips to lift the pan out of the cooker. Cool

completely then cover and refrigerate 8 hours.

10 servings , 246 cal.

11g fat, 1 g fiber

weight watcher points value 6