Thread: Help I just started

Default Help I just started

I just restarted and only lost 1.6 lbs I need some help I lost then that last time I started. Any suggestions?

Motivated & Determined!!
    No matter How Hard It Can Be!!
    Natalie

suzy-loozy Guest

Default Re: Help I just started

Only 1.6 lbs???

Is that a bad thing? I don't think so....I think you did a GREAT job! WW is designed to lose between 1/2 and 2 lbs a week.....you're right in there!

Keep up the great work!!

Replies

Yep...that is good!! I have been stuck the last 5 weeks...only losing 1 pound. I am finally to my last ten that is why though. The journey is SLOW... but it is real weight loss not water and muscle. You did good
    Colleen

163/142/130
    SW/CW/GW

Only? That is great. You just have to keep doing what you are doing. Over the weeks your losses will vary but don't get discouraged - keeping hanging in there and working hard!
    ~Jolene~

Natalie, you've got the rest of your life to lose and to maintain. No rush. Let this lifestyle change become just that--a lifestyle. It's best learned slowly. Those who lose weight fast often go back to their old ways of eating/living. You don't want that! Welcome back.
    • HW-142 CW-118
    • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

Thank you SOOO much everyone for the encouragement!! I found this on dotties weight loss zone.

Only One Pound
    Hello, do you know me? If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat. Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please. So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." ( as if that were such a terrible thing!) For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!! After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

Natalie

Motivated & Determined!!
    No matter How Hard It Can Be!!
    Natalie