6 servings of Hungry Jack mashed potatoes (prepared as on box)
1 Tablespoon oil
2 Cups frozen peas and carrots - cooked (I use microwave)
1 Cup frozen corn - cooked (I use microwave)
1 Onion chopped
1 Green pepper chopped
1 Cup of dry TVP (texturized vegetable protein - prepared by adding ~1 Tablespoon ketchup, pouring 7/8 Cup of boiling water over and letting it sit for 10 minutes)
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 egg, beaten

Preheat oven to 400 F. Prepare mashed potatoes and set aside. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet and saute onion and green pepper until translucent. Add prepared TVP to skillet and cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally. Add cooked vegetables to skillet, mix well and season with salt and pepper. Place skillet mixture in baking dish. Combine egg with mashed potatoes, mixing well. Spread potatoes on top of skillet mixture. Bake in preheated oven until juices bubble and potatoes are light brown. Yum.

Makes 4 - 6.5 point servings. (each containing at least 2 servings of vegetables)

This was modified from a recipe that used 2 Tablespoons of oil and 1 lb. ground beef instead of the TVP. If you want to have a little beef flavor (assuming you're not a vegetarian), you could use no-fat beef broth to reconstitute the TVP -- I haven't tried that yet -- I will try it next time I do this. This is a favorite recipe of mine, and I haven't had it since I started WW because of the high points when using beef. Using TVP makes it very points-friendly.