Maui Onion Rings
Instructions:1. Combine flour, cornstarch and salt and pepper to taste in large bowl.
2. Whisk in ale until smooth.
3. Cut onions into 1/4- to 1/3-inch-thick slices.
4. Heat oil in deep fryer to 400F.
5. Coat onion rings with batter.
6. Gently add to hot oil without crowding pan and cook until golden brown.
7. Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
Recipe Health Review:
How Healthy is the Maui Onion Rings Recipe?
Recipe makes: 4 servings.
Healthy eating information for 1 serving(s):
Total Fat: 1
Saturated Fat: 0
Good for You