cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup milk
1 tablespoon light corn syrup
1/3 cup peanuts, chopped
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 to 2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
Mix granulated sugar, milk, peanut butter &
corn syrup in sauce pan.
2. Heat to a boiling over medium heat, stirring
3. Boil & stir 1 minute; remove from heat.
Cool, without stirring, until bottom of pan is
lukewarm, about 45 minutes.
4. Stir in nuts & vanilla, add powdered sugar
until mixture is very stiff.
5. Press into buttered loaf pan (9x5x3).
6. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
7. Cut into 1 inch squares.
2 POINTS per serving (1 cube)
serving: 72 calories, 2.3g fat, 0mg cholesterol,
17mg sodium, 12.3g carbohydrates, 1.2g protein,