Peanut Butter Fudge
Instructions:1. Mix granulated sugar, milk, peanut butter & corn syrup in sauce pan.
2. Heat to a boiling over medium heat, stirring frequently.
3. Boil & stir 1 minute; remove from heat. Cool, without stirring, until bottom of pan is lukewarm, about 45 minutes.
4. Stir in nuts & vanilla, add powdered sugar until mixture is very stiff.
5. Press into buttered loaf pan (9x5x3).
6. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
7. Cut into 1 inch squares.
Recipe Health Review:
How Healthy is the Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe?
Recipe makes: 40 cubes.
Healthy eating information for 1 cube(s):
Total Fat: 2
Good for You