That is the question that started bootcamp right in the beginning. There have been some issues lately on this board that need addressing.

This place some of us call "home" was formed for one reason and only one reason. to have a place to go to for those really serious about losing weight. Simple. It was not designed for the weak of heart! We started out as a tough, no excuses, hardcore group of Weight Watchers who took losing the weight very seriously. Anyone who wanted to join had to ask themselve that question...are you serious?? There was no room for excuses...we can all think of a thousand excuses why it is easier to just eat the cake than say "no thank you". This was not designed to be a "diet" where you couldn't enjoy certain foods, you just had to plan for them.

I've become really bothered lately by the posts about going off program, and then when a few swift "kicks" are given out, man, watch out! We are given labels and called names that I don't feel are appropriate.

The number of registered members is mind-boggeling We never ever expected Bootcamp would be transformed like this. People all over the world know about us.

I would like to see some changes here. I would like members to stop and think before posting...actually stop and think before putting something into your mouth that you might regret later!

Do not come here and post about how you gave in and ate something you know you shouldn't have. Post here about how hard it was, but that you did NOT eat it! Tell us how you used that SELF-CONTROL that we all know about! Tell us your plan!

If you think I'm being too tough...TOUGH! As one of the co-founders of the original Bootcamp, I feel I have the right to say so! I might not be posting as much as I used to, but sometimes it is so discouraging here to read these off-program posts, that I just ignore them. I don't know what to say anymore!

If you don't like what we stand for, it's simple. DO NOT POST HERE! If you don't like the hard-core mentalitly, it's simple. DON'T POST HERE! No one is twisting your arm to stay on program!

If you are serious about losing weight, and feel you do need help doing it, show us, tell us what the problem is. But don't be too surprised or upset at the responses! You might not like them, but they are being said for your own best interest. We WANT YOU TO SUCCEED! Really we do! Some of us are just more blunt than others! But do NOT come here are dare to tell us how to run this board. Like I said before, if you don't like it, you are free to leave!

I don't have all my stats in my signature, but just so you know, I lost 42 lbs and re-gained my lifetime status about, I think it's around 2 years now. I'm not saying I'm perfect...far from it. I struggle daily, just like so many of you. I have put a few pounds back on, and am working my **** of getting those off again. I am just doing it! I'm not coming here complaining how hard it is, and why can't I eat those donuts that are brought into my office on an almost daily basis. I just don't eat them. Period.

So, there you have it. It's only 6:00 in the morning on a Saturday, and I have no idea what I'm doing awake. But I was laying in bed thinking about the goings-on here lately, and it was bothering me. Now, I'm going back to bed, cause it's almost time to get up!!!

Have a wonderful, BCB, weekend