Thread: New...but not really

Replies

Talking New...but not really

Well it has been a long time since I did weight watchers....maybe 5 years! And that was just the last time I attempted. I even was a part of BCB about 10 years ago before I had children.

Weight Watchers is the ONLY diet plan that has ever actually worked. Now as I find myself at an all time high weight (this is how much I weighed while 9 months pregnant), I find myself back here. I wanted to loose weight. The Dr. gave we an awful weight loss plan that had me unable to eat lots of yummy fruit. I threw that plan in the trash after trying for a month and signed up yesterday for WW.

DAY 1!!!!!
    SW:231.6
    CW:231.1
    GW #1: 200
    Week #: 1

Meghan

Replies

Default Re: New...but not really

WW is the way to go. Keep at it. Find a place here and post your questions or anything. We are here to help.

She was warned.
    She was given an explanation.
    Nevertheless, She persisted.

Replies
    Blog Entries

I am not new to WW but just joined again with the new Smart Points, I get 30 a day, plus another 42 per week, I am on my first week, weigh in is tomorrow. I find myself short at the end of the day with anything from 4-12 points left. I am eating healthy, not hungry. I eat a lot of zero point veggies and fruits. is it OK if I leave that many points unused ? I am thinking the cup of pineapple and cup of strawberries make up for it.
    "If not now, when?"
    Restart Jan 3 2107
    May 9 , total loss 23.8 lbs!!!!
    WEIGHT WATCHERS ROCKS!!

Replies

Hello

You should eat your 30 points or whatever is assigned to maintain good health. Make sure you are eating enough protein. Protein keeps us full longer. Fruit has sugar in it too. WW. is a healthy life style change. We should not think of it as a diet. A diet is something a person goes on (in my opinion) to lose a few lbs. WW. is what we should be following for life.

WE CAN DO IT. WE ARE STRONG - GRR.

Ashlee
    Eat to feed your body, not to feed your emotions.

Hi Meghan,

Same boat here. I just rejoined WW yesterday and came back to BCB this morning after I don't know how many years. I'm so glad BCB is still here. I am determined to make this work again for me. Hopefully we can help each other along the way :-)

6. Default Re: New...but not really

I'm at an all time high and it's scary. WW is the only thing that has ever worked, I need to get my head back in the game. Journaling, consciously choosing the right foods, tracking points, the whole shebang! Today that feels so overwhelming but one day at a time...

Replies

Good for you. Welcome to the boards. It's a good program and there is a lot of support here and at the meetings. Good luck.
    Ann
    SW: 158.6 Dec. 10, 2010
    Goal weight: 137

Current weight 128.2 July 18, 2014🐾🐾🐾

Replies

newbie here,
    trying to find my way around...

Replies
    Blog Entries

welcome, you will find lots of groups and I am sure you will find one or more that you feel that you would like to join, just introduce yourself in a post, tell us about yourself and join in with as much or as little chatting as you want. this is a great place for support, ideas, challenges
    "If not now, when?"
    Restart Jan 3 2107
    May 9 , total loss 23.8 lbs!!!!
    WEIGHT WATCHERS ROCKS!!

It's great to see that there are so many of us in this together!