Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am reactivating my account, my Weight Watchers journey, and my life

Red face I am reactivating my account, my Weight Watchers journey, and my life

So, I'm back to WW and to this community. It was so helpful to me back in 2005, and I could really use the support again in losing approximately 75 pounds. As of last Saturday (after 4days), I'm down 3pounds. I'm looking forward to being active on this site again and watching the scale go down.

Kris

2. Default Re: I am reactivating my account, my Weight Watchers journey, and my life

Same here- glad to be back

Replies

Default Re: I am reactivating my account, my Weight Watchers journey, and my life

Welcome back both of you. This is a great place for support.

She was warned.
    She was given an explanation.
    Nevertheless, She persisted.

Default Re: I am reactivating my account, my Weight Watchers journey, and my life

Good for you! I am doing the same!
    ************************************************** ***<br />Life is not about finding yourself.<br />Life is about creating yourself. --unknown<br /><br />sw193/cw177.6/wwg155/pg148

5. Default Re: I am reactivating my account, my Weight Watchers journey, and my life

Welcome back! I am doing the same. It's been way too long for me.

Replies

Welcome. Welcome. Keep posting.

She was warned.

7. Wink Re: I am reactivating my account, my Weight Watchers journey, and my life

Hello everyone! I have been gone for a long time. I am ready to lose 50 lbs and get into shape. I have been going through mental reprogramming and adjusting the way I think so now I can focus on my weight loss and fitness goals. Glad to be back!

8. Red face Re: I am reactivating my account, my Weight Watchers journey, and my life

I also am ready to get in shape and healthy, by starting WW again. I have been gone a few years, and didn't stick with it. Now I am facing a possible hip replacement, but Doc says lose weight first. So I decided this time I need to stick to it and lose at least 50lbs!

Replies

Nice to have you both back.

She was warned.

I am coming back too! I need to do this for myself.

Replies

Yes! We all do this for ourselves! Good for you.

She was warned.

I'm also reactivating my account and basically starting over. Glad to be here with others doing the same thing.
    Mooksgrandma
    SW 242/ CW 132/ GW 137

Replies
    Blog Entries

So wonderful to see so many members coming "home"! Welcome back everyone. The support is wonderful.
    Esther
    Goal 160
    SW 178
    Just do what you know to do!

14. Default Re: I am reactivating my account, my Weight Watchers journey, and my life

I am ready to start again! I'm excited to be a part of this community and look forward to sharing and losing together.

15. Default Re: I am reactivating my account, my Weight Watchers journey, and my life

Congratulations!!!! I am starting again to. What program are you using? I am new to the community but look forward to to sharing and helping on another move towards our goals!

Replies
    Blog Entries

I join you in starting over. I have lost 20 lbs, I need to lose 75 more. So many times I have lost weight and gained it back, this has to stop. I want to get healthy and stay that way.

17. Default Re: I am reactivating my account, my Weight Watchers journey, and my life

I'm back as well... I lost 75 pounds back in 2006 and now need to lose it again. Back at meetings too. I've already lost 11 pounds doing simply filling.
    I can do this!!!

Thumbs up Re: I am reactivating my account, my Weight Watchers journey, and my life

Hi, I am back after several years also and hope to lose about 10 pounds. I know WW works, it is just doing it and when I turned 70 years old, part of me didn't care, but down deep, I do care and above all, want to be healthy. Thanks for all the encouragement and helpful hints that I receive here.

Double K

I'm back too Krisnicnel, and I'm super pumped this time. I am a little more adventurous with foods than I used to be, so I think that helps in my excitement. WW was most helpful to me back in 2000. I had a buddy, too, which really helped, but now I just come here to this site for encouragement. I don't have the money to go to meetings, etc, so I'm using material from 2012, which is PointsPlus. I started back again Sept. 12th, and when I weighed in last Saturday I lost 4.8 lbs. That really was super encouraging. That's great you lost 3 lbs already in only 4 days!! Good for you!!! Hope to see you around on the site. I really haven't gotten to know anyone yet, but I'm really looking forward to it.

Hi, I am down 3.5 pounds since Monday. I know the first week is a big loss but it really does encouraging me to keep going. Fingers crossed for the weekend. But it seems once I get my mind set right, I can stay on it better. I can do this!!!

Double K

21. Default Re: I am reactivating my account, my Weight Watchers journey, and my life

I am back as well! I lost 72 lbs back in 06 n trying to relish them again!

22. Default Re: I am reactivating my account, my Weight Watchers journey, and my life

*relose* autocorrect has my phone a mess lol!

Still hanging in there, another 3 lb loss over a couple of weeks, then sick for several days and for some reason, gained weight while sick!! I was wanting warm, comforting foods and that is never good. lol I am still determined and hope to get back on schedule tomorrow. Monday is always a good day for me to start.
    Have a blessed Sunday.

I just posted but didn't see it here. Just said that I had lost 3 more pounds then got sick and wanted warm, comforting foods, which is never good. Determined to get back on track. Have a blessed Sunday.

Replies

I can see both of your posts. Good job on the loss!
    Trudie
    HW: 190.4/SW: 180.2 5/23/07
    CW: phat PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast