Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38788788
Results 2,176 to 2,199 of 2199

Thread: ►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Default Re: ►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Welcome! I post in the Delta thread. You are more then welcome to come and post with us. We would love to get to know you.

Jannie

2. Default Re: ►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Hello, I was lifetime for 3 years. I gained 20 lbs in the last year and need to get back in tracking.

3. Default Re: ►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone!

I was on Weight Watchers many years ago, lost over 50lbs, made lifetime.

One of the tools I remember having back then was *boot camp buddies*!!!

So glad you are still here, because I have regained all my weight, and need help.

First time I did WW, I went to weekly meetings, but I will not be able to do that this time. So I'm looking at the "Online Plus" program that is offered.

I am anxious to get started and getting to know you all as well!!!

4. Default Re: ►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Welcome Back.
    MT

Hi, coming back to the bootcamp. I have been away for awhile and I miss this group. It wasn't to active when I looked months ago. I just found out the WW official sight does not have a board anymore. I need friendship and motivation. I do not like Connect. I just had to quick Nutrisystem as I found out I am very allergic to soy. I need to study how to do WW again and more clean eating. Thanks, Tree

Hello! Allow me to re-introduce myself. I was in WW from 6/02 until until 12/10. I lost 100 pounds and thought I was done. HA-HA..joke was on me. I have regained 100+, now have Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and severe arthritis in every joint. I truly hope that I can get back to WW this coming year and learn what lie change means. Thanks for listening.

7. Default Re: ►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Welcome back Sandy. The SmartPoints is geared away from the use of a lot of sugar which is good for us diabetics. Keep us posted on your journey.
    MT

8. Default Re: ►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Hello!! Mt name is Terri. I was a member on here many years ago. I decided to start my weight loss journey again. I am 49 years old and need lose at least 50 pounds. Really need to get motivated!! I have arthritis and I know if I lose some weight it would make it much better.

9. Default Re: ►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Welcome Back Terri!
    MT

10. Default Re: ►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Going back to the old tried and true and WW recipes to help me lose a few pounds in the new year. Made the tater tot casserole and lemon cupcakes a couple of days ago. The non-dieters in the family loved them too

Hi
    I am recommitting to WW. I went to meetings years ago (like over 15) made lifetime. Kept it off to within 3 pounds until menopause hit big time in 2011. Since then I have gained 32 #. Not a pretty site at all. I remember this board/site. I wish I could remember my login info. I am unable to go to meetings so I will be doing this strictly at home. I have been looking in the recipe section. Wow an awful lot sound really good. So I am going to try to put a month of menus together to see how I do. I think I need to try to keep each meal around 5 points with a little wiggle room and snacks thrown in. Wish me luck, I really need it. Thanks Shari

12. Default Re: ►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Welcome Shari!
    MT

Welcome, Shari. I post on the Delta thread. We would love to have you posting with us. Come on over .
    Small goals at a time.

Replies

Unhappy Re: ►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Hi newby here, Not sure if I'm on the right board or not.
    I'm almost retired, 61 yrs.old.
    Weight is the highest ever. Menopause has raised a ruckus with my body.
    Need a change, help !

Replies

Hey there. Welcome to the boards. I am almost 64 and wish I was almost retired. LOL Check out the 50s and beyond board if you're looking for a home. Most of us are in our 60s, some in the 70s and a few babies in their 50s. LOL It's a very supportive group of women.
    Ann
    SW: 158.6 Dec. 10, 2010
    Goal weight: 137

Current weight 128.2 July 18, 2014🐾🐾🐾

Replies

Thank you I'll try that.

Good morning all!

My name is Laura and I started my WW journey on 6/23/17. This is not the first time I have tried this, but this time I am trying to equip myself better so I am set up to succeed. I have my DH behind me 100% which is fantastic and this place looks like a great place to find support from others who are also on the journey.

I can't wait to get to know everyone.

-Laura

Replies

Welcome to the boards, Laura. You are lucky your husband is on board with you. That will definitely make it easier. Check out the buddy groups and find one you think will be a good fit. This is a great and supportive place.
    Ann
    SW: 158.6 Dec. 10, 2010
    Goal weight: 137

Current weight 128.2 July 18, 2014🐾🐾🐾

19. Default Re: ►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Welcome Laura!
    MT

20. Default Re: ►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Hi Everyone,

I'm Clara, and I just rejoined WW after a 20 year gap (and some dabbling on other programmes) and seeing myself in photographs from a wedding last weekend... I've been hiding in baggy clothes and black and a little bridesmaid dress exposed all of that to the world - I'm so confused by the new points system but I hope I'll work it out soon...

21. Default Re: ►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Welcome Clara!
    MT

Welcome, Clara. I post on the Delta thread. You are more than welcome to come on over.
    Small goals at a time.

23. Default Re: ►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyTripper View Post
    Welcome Clara!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by [COLOR=#3E3E3E
    Jannie][/COLOR]
    Welcome, Clara. I post on the Delta thread. You are more than welcome to come on over.

I definitely will (as soon as I can post anywhere else!) Thank you!

24. Default Re: ►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

I made lifetime a lifetime ago. Yo-yo'd for about 30 years. My highest being 55lbs over goal. I joined here in 2005 and still never got my act together. 10 years ago I was diagnosed with diabetes, 5 years ago I started to eat healthier and lower my carbs, lots of activity and got down to below goal and kept it off until 18-24 months ago.
    I had an undiagnosed kidney stone. It was too big to pass and mimic'd uterine and ovarian pain. A LOT of pain.
    We moved, I got a new doctor and a new round of tests. Kidney stone is gone, but I'm left with 28 lbs to lose to make it back to goal.
    I recommitted yesterday and the first thing I did this morning is to check if my old log in worked

No meetings, using myfitnesspal to track.
    52, 5ft 4in
    HW 202/CW 175.4/GW 147

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38788788