Thread: If you're looking for the recipes...

Default If you're looking for the recipes...

I finally found them where they are temporarily located:

http://www.healthdiscovery.net/bootc...ealthy-Recipes

I didn't know where to post this, and figured that the Introduce Yourself forum was the best place to catch everyone's attention.
    Tish
    Onward and Downward

Replies

Default Re: If you're looking for the recipes...

moved to tech

I was actually hoping to keep the location discreet while we worked on updates! No worries though.

For those that frequent the recipes section and have favorites - you can actually help out by using the rating system to rate 5 STAR recipes. Just the best of the best. If you find ones that already have pictures, or that you have pictures of - even better!

We'll be improving the recipes section in the very near future and we could definitely use your help selecting recipes to promote.

I would be happy to, but can't figure it out - can you tell me how to rate them? Where are the stars?

You ought to get the word out that this would be helpful to you and encourage everyone to do it.
    Tish
    Onward and Downward

Replies

Hmm.. Sorry, I can't seem to figure it out either! I may have disabled the rating system a while back.

It's not the ideal way to get them going, but a few here and there would get me started with testing. Eventually I'd go through and 'promote' them to the new sections - but I'm hoping in the future everyone will be able to promote posts as well, or at least add them to a que. It may be better to request extra assistance when that feature is available.

Still a lot of structuring and technical stuff to sort out... I''ll check on the rating system in the mean-time

Replies

Quote Originally Posted by BCB Admin View Post
    Hmm.. Sorry, I can't seem to figure it out either! I may have disabled the rating system a while back.
    Nvm, I just found the place for thread rating - Should be a grey bar at the top of threads, with a 'Rate This Thread' dropdown that has the stars.
    At least on my account, I still have to check if it's available for all users. I see recently rated threads so I think it is.

THANK YOU TISH 437....I have resumed WW and was in a panic and having a VERY difficult time because I couldn't get to my tried and true recipes!! God bless you!!!!
    From past the future arises....Success CAN be repeated~~Failure does not rule my life~~God charts the course for my future and He wants only the best for ME!

BCB Admin - I see it! That would be a project for all of us, if you let everyone know!
    Tish
    Onward and Downward

onedayatatime, I'm glad I could help you! That's why I posted it to be more easily accessible and findable for everyone.
    Tish
    Onward and Downward

Replies

Due to popular demand - I've brought back the recipes section, along with the other weight watchers sections.

Let me know if there's anything you all would like to see as far as recipes in the future.

You can take a look at the "Community' tab at the top. That's where we'll be able to place the "best of the Best recipes". It's still a work in progress, but you may be able to get an idea of whats to come.

Thanks Jace
    Positive thinking gets positive results!!!!!!!

Dottie HW: 210.4 SW:203.6 WWG:
    141 CW: 108.5 (5-1-14)

Made lifetime in 2003 and have maintained.

I don't see the Recipes section on the new Homepage.

It looks nice, by the way.
    Tish
    Onward and Downward

Replies

It has been moved to a sub-forum of the Weight Watchers section, and re-titled Weight Watchers Recipes. I went ahead and made the links bold to stand out a bit more.

Thanks! Just a little .CSS

Replies

Actually just re-titled again. Still under Weight Watchers, now title "Low Points Recipes" (Seo reasons)