Thread: ?? Bugs

Replies

Default ?? Bugs

Your contact us button needs a sign in when I am already signed in. It seems to log me out.

When posting in ADVANCED mode if you try to change colors mid stream it changes everything willy nilly. Not earth shattering but still a bug.

Replies

Default Re: ?? Bugs

You know all of this is still a problem. Is there a moderator who can get this message to an administrator? The contact us button is broken and will not accept my usual log in.

She was warned.
    She was given an explanation.
    Nevertheless, She persisted.

Replies

I'll contact Jason. He's been visiting family out of state for the holidays & was delayed in returning.
    Kimberley

Replies

Sorry for the delay! Our vehicle broke down while on vacation, extending our trip unintentionally. Getting settled in back home now, and back to speed with things here.

I fixed the contact link - apparently I forgot to include "www" in front of the site name the last time I made changes. The server should be automatically appending it when not used though... I will have to look into that as a separate task.

The colors sounds like something that would be handled by the software developer of our forums. We do still have a pending update that has yet to be applied that will hopefully fix it. I'll look into any bug reports that they have to see if it is mentioned.