Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4888979899 LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 2453

Thread: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Replies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Karen, I know just what you mean, I have been through times where I am perfect then not so perfect, next thing I know I am out of control, don't know how it happened or how to get motivation back. All i can say is I made myself change things: PLanning for me is critical, I make a menu for the week, check cupboards and make my shopping list. I even went so far as to make up a shopping list in Excel, column for each category and box to check off if I need it and an amount that I should spend. I buy a lot of the same stuff each week, so I just print off 4 or so and I write in anything that is special It helped, then I also take some time and make up meals to freeze, great when you dont feel like making the right stuff. then i give myself an activity goal, it might be 10 mins of walking, or dancing to a CD, walk a mile, 10 sit ups, etc, to change what you are doing you have to make some changes.
    try a new recipe, dig out an old workout DVD, i have the original jane fonda on DVD!
    you can do this
    "If not now, when?"
    Restart Jan 3 2107
    May 9 , total loss 23.8 lbs!!!!
    WEIGHT WATCHERS ROCKS!!

2. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Thanks Annie! I just finished planning out my dinners for next week with a shopping list. I always did that, but the last few weeks that's gone by the side of the road. I have to get back to all my "good" habits. Thank goodness all the Easter leftovers are gone!
    MT

3. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Been gone from BootCamp for a little over a week but not away from the program. Lost almost 4 lbs. with the last 2 Wednesday weigh-ins. How are you doing Annie?
    MT

Replies
    Blog Entries

Nice job Karen, 4 lbs is a great loss!! I was down 1.4 today, not what I would like but better than being up, I am strong, I am sticking with this!
    "If not now, when?"
    Restart Jan 3 2107
    WEIGHT WATCHERS ROCKS!!

5. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Hey Annie, 1.8 is a great loss. Keep up the good work!
    MT

I just went to my first meeting today. Can't wait to make and see changes!!

Replies
    Blog Entries

good for you !! Welcome and use all the support you will find on these boards.
    "If not now, when?"
    Restart Jan 3 2107
    WEIGHT WATCHERS ROCKS!!

8. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Somebody's mom. Let us know how you are doing. KIT
    Hey Annie...how are things going? I gained .6 of a lb. at my meeting on Wednesday and am more determined than ever this week. I tried a day of Simply Filling yesterday. I am hoping if I do a day or two of SF each week it might spark something!
    MT

Replies
    Blog Entries

Karen. I just got back from Vt, this afternoon, going to work tomorrow until noonish, then leaving for a business trip at company HQ in MA, Wed night is a planned walking tour of the freedom trail and then dinner and walk back, this will be fun. I have scoped out restaurants near my hotel and don't like anything. So like a good WW I have a plan. I am bringing a soft cooler with fresh oranges and pineapple, I will stop at a grocery store on the way and pick up some ready to drink shakes- either slim fast or atkins, so I have something at the hotel for breakfast, I can get a salad at lunch in the cafeteria. Dinners are going to be a bit tougher, but I only have to feed myself dinner Monday and Tuesday. Hotel has a 'bistro' restaurant, if like the other Marriots I have stayed at they are crappy so I plan to have enough shakes to have for dinner on those days. It isn't my first choice but given the circumstances it is the choice that works and it won't kill me to go light a couple of days this week. hotel has a fitness center " aka" a small stuffy room with a couple treadmills and elipticals, but i will make use of them, I figure if I go and work out right after I get back to my hotel ( 10 miles from HQ) I can shower, eat/drink dinner, call my boyfriend to talk, then be ready for bed. I think I got this, have been having anxiety and pity parties for myself for days.
    "If not now, when?"
    Restart Jan 3 2107
    WEIGHT WATCHERS ROCKS!!

10. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Good going Annie! I also find that many hotel breakfasts supply hard boiled eggs. I like to get a small jar of light mayo and chop up those eggs into an egg salad. I have gotten away from planning my vacation breakfasts. I tried simply filling on Thursday and trying it again today. No change on the scale so far this week. Wednesday is my weigh-in.
    MT

Replies
    Blog Entries

I went to weigh in on Tuesday even though I wasn't feeling good about it, can't let myself not be accountable. I stayed the same, thank goodness! so now back on track, eating right, and getting in my steps. losing is so much harder than it was 10 years ago
    "If not now, when?"
    Restart Jan 3 2107
    WEIGHT WATCHERS ROCKS!!

12. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Glad you are back and on track! How was your business trip? I would be very happy staying the same after a trip! Didn't do that much better on the scale this week...I was down .8 lb. but that seemed to give my brain the license to eat anything that was not nailed down! Today I am back on track and tracking. Breakfast was out...I had two crepes filled with fresh strawberries , hold the whipped cream! Lunch was 3 baked stuffed shells and dinner is out to Houlihan's for some seared scallops and asparagus risotto, hold all that oil please. Snacks have been on track also, mainly fruits but also a small Starbucks Skinny Mocha Latte. Have a great, well planned out Memorial Day Weekend.
    MT

13. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Been gone from Bootcamp and WW for a long while. I am back and have started reviewing WW material. I am considering rejoining face to face program rather than online program for additional support.

14. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Welcome back!
    MT

Replies
    Blog Entries

I am here, picking myself up, and moving on in my journey. logged everything from yesterday and didn't beat myself up for using 2 of my weekly points.
    "If not now, when?"
    Restart Jan 3 2107
    WEIGHT WATCHERS ROCKS!!

16. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Yesterday I started picking myself up also! It has been a rough few weeks for me as well.
    BABY STEPS ANNIE....WE CAN DO IT!
    MT

Replies
    Blog Entries

I faced the music, I am up 1 lb since May 23, ok business trip and vacation is over, time to get back to business. I feel so much better when I am eating right and exercising, don't know why I slide. but I am climbing back on that horse.
    "If not now, when?"
    Restart Jan 3 2107
    WEIGHT WATCHERS ROCKS!!

18. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Good for you Annie. That 1 lb. will be gone by the next weigh in!
    MT

Replies
    Blog Entries

I have picked myself up and dusted myself off to continue on the journey to better health and weight loss., All I can do is my best with what life throws at me. I am strong today, food is packed, and journaled, I can do this one day at a time
    "If not now, when?"
    Restart Jan 3 2107
    WEIGHT WATCHERS ROCKS!!

20. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Good for you Annie! I picked myself up last week and was able to lose 1.8 lbs. Unfortunately, today I was disappointed because I stayed the same. I worked very hard last week tracking and making good food choices but it didn't show up on the scale! Next week!
    We are strong and must stay focused!
    MT

Replies
    Blog Entries

Karen, you did it for a week, means you are back on track, the rest will follow, I have 1 perfect day behind me, now for the second
    "If not now, when?"
    Restart Jan 3 2107
    WEIGHT WATCHERS ROCKS!!

22. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

You go girl! We can do this!
    MT

23. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

I have made a point to park my car further away at stores and get more steps in.

24. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Great idea Lena! I also walk the grocery store aisle by aisle before I start my shopping!
    MT

Replies

I have rejoined Boot Camp Buddies after several years!

Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4888979899 LastLast