Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41819091
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2275

Thread: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

1. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Thanks ladies!
    Annie - I still have about 3 lbs.to get back down to the weight in my signature...but I am determined.
    MT

Replies

Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Slowed down a bit this GI thing has me down will walk with friend after work today.
    I'm glad to see we are all working program. We get good support here.

They tried to bury us...
    They didn't know we were seeds

3. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

this is my site about slimming
    http://www.iwantslimming.com/

Replies

Lets ignore potentially bad link.

Walked. Nice day. How is everyone?

They tried to bury us...

5. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Peg - Slow and steady. You are doing better at the walking than I am!
    Annie - How have you been?
    MT

Hello MT and Peg,
    I am on day 15, 100% OP, have exercised with the wii or hiked just about every day. I get on the scale every morning before breakfast or getting dressed to keep myself accountable. I am seeing the numbers steadily going down, really can't wait for Tuesday's weigh in. When I joined they had a promotion to lose 10 within 2 months and get a refund or credit for 2 months, I bought a 3 month membership so I will take 2 free months no problem.
    "If not now, when?"
    Restart Jan 3 2107
    Weigh in Jan 17 total lost 4lb

Replies

Annie great news. Keep at it.
    Food ok today. I'm really limited for three days so tracking would be a joke. Work tomorrow. Be well friends.

They tried to bury us...

8. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Annie - you go girl!
    MT

Replies

Scale behaving. Busy week. Keep at it friends.

They tried to bury us...

I had a challenging moment this weekend. Tuesday is weigh in and we have sleet and freezing rain predicted. DBF telling me I shouldn't attempt to go, it isn't worth the risk. I kept insisting yes I have to go. I work 23 miles northeast of where I live, then the meeting is 10 miles south west of my house, with a big hills on both roads. So I looked online to see if I could weigh in when they were open even if there wasn't a meeting. could not tell from website so I called the 800 number, got someone in a country far away-or so it sounded-I had so much trouble understanding her, very disappointed in Oprah for outsourcing customer service. In the end, someone on here told me I could weigh in anytime the location had hours.
    We hiked hard both days this weekend, I got in lots of steps and hills. Still tracking every BLT, this and weighing daily at home and weekly by someone else, that is what keeps me heading in the right direction.
    Sometimes we have to take a different approach to get to the right place.
    "If not now, when?"
    Restart Jan 3 2107

Replies

Did you try the find a meeting site in your app? If you put in a zip code they'll show you where and when. Also if you can remember the name of the person you spoke to give it to me and the approximate time. My territory manager can complain. I believe they've changed to Canada for the call centers. I'm sorry you've had this experience Annie.

I'm fighting the good fight. Food is a big issue with allergies and ?IBS. Working on it. Test tomorrow. I bet no answers.

They tried to bury us...

12. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Annie...yup, whenever and wherever you can find an open WW center. I've even weighed in on vacation!
    Peg...how are you feeling. Thought of you during a commercial the other night. It was for a Nestle ProNourish drink. Claims it has FODMAP ingredients.
    MT

the person I spoke to yesterday said the center where I weigh in was open 6 days a week and gave me the times. I drove there last night and NOPE, not open on any Mondays, only Tues, Fri, Sat, so snow or not I have to weigh in tonight. GRRR I don't think I understood her name, I didn't understand most of what she said.
    there was enough daylight that we could have walked right after I got home, oh well, looking forward to getting on the scale and hearing GOOD news!. I have been 100% POP since Jan 1 and dag nab it I want credit for it in the form of a loss!
    MT I will be thinking of you tomorrow, tonight I weigh in at 5, so think LIGHT thoughts!! LOL
    "If not now, when?"
    Restart Jan 3 2107

14. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Annie - so?
    Peg - we had a similar problem two weeks ago....it was snowing Saturday morning and someone called to see if the center was open and was told no. There was a meeting and our leader was there with only a few members. I (and many others) wouldn't have gone, but maybe some who were given wrong info would have. WW needs to get their act together.

Up early to go to my meeting. As Annie said....worked hard at this, I want to see credit in the way of a loss.
    MT

I was down by 1.5, boy I was sure it was gonna be a 2, 3, or 4 lb loss, but it is a loss better than a gain or staying the same. i will take it
    "If not now, when?"
    Restart Jan 3 2107

Replies

Decent loss Annie. Good job.

Really it's best to do find a meeting. That'll tell you when the centers are open. Or make a friend in the meeting room and share information. Some leaders give out emails or texts. I think call centers even if they are in Canada are staffed by less than literate humans.

I'm fighting the good fight. Down four pounds this week due to a special diet for three days. It'll never stay off so I won't even weigh in Friday because after that all they'll say is "oops you've gained." I don't like any commentary on my losses or gains. All I can go is up from here. My shoulders are disappearing. I shouldn't lose any more and won't. Never my problem, losing too much. LOL

They tried to bury us...

17. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Doing good Annie and Peg.
    I too had a good loss this week - 3.8 lbs. Tracked everything that went into my mouth and stayed to my daily points using very few of my weeklies. I know it is not going to continue to be a big weekly loss, but I will continue to work hard at this.
    MT

Replies

MT wonderful loss.

They tried to bury us...

MT what a great loss, I bet you were so happy, and you are right it won't happen like that every week, but it happened this week, sometimes that is the best motivator!
    I almost slipped between Tuesday night and working from home yesterday, but I caught it and fought it. I am on track and feeling strong, on with the fight.
    "If not now, when?"
    Restart Jan 3 2107

Replies

Good for all of us. So nice to have us here.

They tried to bury us...

21. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Glad we are all here too!
    MT

this is the best place for me to come where I can celebrate, vent, and support others.
    had a great day yesterday and I am having a great day today. I am seeing the number go down each morning when I get on the scale it might be .2 or .4 but trending down and am actually down 10 since Nov 29 but only 4 since I joined WW Jan 3. Hoping for one of those nice bigger losses, but I will take any loss.
    "If not now, when?"
    Restart Jan 3 2107

Replies

Great Annie. Any loss. Anything at all is a good loss.
    I had a big loss this week for other reasons. It'll never stay off. I'm not WI today for that very reason. All I can do is watch it go back up and hopefully I can again keep it at goal. I hate to see a + in my book and I hate the comments from the weigh in person. They don't know my journey. When I work I mostly keep my comments to myself.

They tried to bury us...

24. Default Re: What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

The weighers used to comment on my weight gains also. Now I just tell them to slap the sticker in the book and I will read the results on my own time. Too many times it goes into a long discussion that everyone around me over hears.
    Annie - you are right to be happy with any loss. Many times in the past 10 years I have worked the program all week and stayed the same on the scale. I am happy with that too!
    MT

Replies

It's very hard to know to comment at the scale or not. I know my members pretty well. But still I'm not happy with commentary to me. Some people we write NO COMMENT on their book. I'd do that but it's mostly for the really adamant people. I'm more loosey goosey!

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41819091