Thread: Ocean View Restaurant Story

Default Ocean View Restaurant Story

Reunions:

A group of 40 year old buddies discuss and discuss where they should meet for dinner. Finally it is agreed upon that they should meet at the Ocean View restaurant because the waitress's there have low cut blouses and very young.

10 years later, at
    years of age, the group once again discuss and discuss where they should meet for dinner. Finally it is agreed that they should meet at the Ocean View restaurant because the food there is very good and the wine selection is good also.

10 years later at
    years of age, the group once again discuss and discuss where they should meet for dinner. Finally it is agreed that they should meet at the Ocean View restaurant because they can eat there in peace and quiet and the restaurant had a beautiful view of the ocean.

10 years later, at
    years of age, the group once again discuss and discuss where they should meet for dinner. Finally it is agreed that they should meet at the Ocean View restaurant because the restaurant is wheel chair accessible and they even have an elevator.

10 years later, at
    80 years of age, the group once again discuss and discuss where they should meet for dinner. Finally it is agreed that they should meet at the Ocean View restaurant because they have never been there before.
    Hoppy

Lifetime - 02/22/08

I will not weigh more tomorrow morning than I did this morning! ~Colleen

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com - please click daily

Default Re: Ocean View Restaurant Story

That's cute Hoppy.
    Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime
    4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115
    Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

phulinaa Guest

Default Re: Ocean View Restaurant Story

Restaurant in dallas for 14th birthday party? I'm turning fourteen in april and for my party im having about 14 girls over. I was thinking of going out for dinner but i really wanted us to wear dresses. What is a good restaurant in the plano/frisco area that isn't casual but not to fancy or expensive? Thank you!