Thread: Before and After

Default Before and After

I joined Weight Watchers end of May 2008 about three months after having my 1st baby. I have always been overweight and I had tried almost every fad diet out there. May of 2009 I made lifetime.

Replies

Default Re: Before and After

CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Kimberley

Well I tried to upload my before and after pictures to this, but I don't have the options to.

But I have lost 54lbs in 53 weeks. I started out pushing out of a size 16 and XL shirts were getting snug. I am now fitting into 90% of any size 10 I try on and a few size 8 if I'm lucky, I still have big thighs, always have always will, it is a family trait. I am wearing mostly medium shirts. This is the smallest I have ever been, since probably elementary school. I bought a treadmill last Nov, just for walking in the winter months, so I didn't have an excuse not to walk. I avoided running at all costs, but then I started getting bored with walking and started to run a little. Then in Jan I made up my minde that I was going to run a 5k this August. Well I am running a 5k this weekend, August, and then a almost 5 miles leg of the Detroit Marathon Relay team. I still am not a big fan of running but I like what is has helped me accomplish.

Replies
    Blog Entries

Great Job, Jodi

I'm always proud of my fellow Michiganders who manage to stick with it. Good luck with your running, as well.
    "Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right." -Henry Ford

Katy

Weigh In day is Wednesday

Thank you!

54 pounds in 53 weeks is quite impressive! Congratulations on your great success!
    Deedee

"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)

Thank you. Now just working every week to keep it off.

Replies

Jodi, Congratulations, that's fantastic.
    I am glad for what running has helped you accomplish! Running has paid off for me. I am at a weight and I size I NEVER thought I could be. Keep up the great work.
    Trudie
    HW: 190.4/SW: 180.2 5/23/07
    CW: phat PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

Replies

That is great Jodi, what an accomplishment, keep it up!
    Moe