Thread: Compliments from Dad....

Default Compliments from Dad....

I'm putting this in the Achievement section because for me, that's where I feel it goes.

For the first time in many years....since I can even remember, I got a compliment from my Dad about my weight. All my life, I remember him making "helpful" suggestions....little quips and comments about me being overweight, that didn't "help" much at all. (i.e...."well, you wouldn't be tired after running like that if you lost weight"....stuff like that)

I've been keeping my ticker on my MySpace page, showing my losses. My dad and I don't talk much, as he lives on the other coast. Today, he left a comment on my page that said "Great job on your weight....but I need you to stop losing it...because I've been finding it!!"

I've realized that for the first time in a long time, I weigh less than he does. He's always been in the 160-170 range. I started my WW journey at 198. He now weighs 190, since he's gained....and I'm now 158, since I've lost!
    Kerry

joshandjakesmom Guest

Default Re: Compliments from Dad....

Kerry, way to go buddy Not only is your dad proud of you, but you should be so proud of yourself. You have come a long way and made great strides in your journey.. You are an inspiration to me..
    cheers from the great white north
    shari
    (joshandjakesmom)
    sw 131.5
    cw 121.8
    gw 117( by 10 year anniversary jan 18,09)

Default Re: Compliments from Dad....

Great job!

Katrisha R.

Rejoined WW 9/04/07
    SW-146
    WWG-128 12/7/07
    Lifetime 121.2 1/17/08
    CW-116.2
    PGW Range 114-116