Thread: small achivement

Default small achivement

This may seem small but to me was a huge step. I made it through my first week. I didn't feel deprived or starving. I didn't realize how much food I was eating before. what a wake-up call. I weigh in today, wish me luck.

Cressa

Replies

Default Re: small achivement

Congratulations! Sounds like you worked the program and realized some really important things. Keep up the great work and good luck tonight!!
    ~Caitlin~
    HW:252 SW:241.6 CW179.4 WWGW:160

Replies

Quote Originally Posted by Big2Little4Me View Post
    This may seem small but to me was a huge step. I made it through my first week. I didn't feel deprived or starving. I didn't realize how much food I was eating before. what a wake-up call. I weigh in today, wish me luck.
    First week is the hardest, no small feat if its huge to you.
    - Ron
    MO #131

10 Percent Goal met 6/14/2008

GO PHILLIES!!!

Congrats to you....

Replies

Congrats on your first week, that is a big acheivement!!!! Hope your first WI goes great!!! Please keep us posted on how it went!!

Nessa
    A journey of a 1,000 miles MUST begin with a single step!!

Sw: 235.0lbs
    CW: 242.lbs
    GW: 170.0lbs

6. Default Re: small achivement

i'm setting 10 pound goals i figure if i start out small it will keep me motivated once i see that i'm reaching these small goals. So my goal now is to get below 180, i can't even explain how excited i was to see 189 i was jumping up and down my husband probably thought i was going crazy but to me its such a huge accomplishment, i can't remember the last time i was below 190 pounds and now i'm down to 187 its just wonderful i can't wait to see 179 on the scale!!!!

Jennifer
    JENNIFER

SW: 230
    CW: 152.8
    GW: 135

Congrats! Awesome job!

Katrisha R.

Rejoined WW 9/04/07
    SW-146
    WWG-128 12/7/07
    Lifetime 121.2 1/17/08
    CW-116.2
    PGW Range 114-116

starbrite Guest

that is an amazing achievement! trust me it is definitley not small. the first week is the hardest bc it is where you are completely new to this and discomforted at a different food plan than you are used it. it is very nerving to start tracking what you eat, and embaressing. I know i went off/on week one for a LONG time til i finally cracked down a month ago. so that is HUGE.

i'm not sure if you use etools-but i highly recommend it. it is the best way i stay onpoints. I track in there before i make a meal, so I am aware of the points. It is soo shocking when you think your healthy sandwich or soup is good for you, and than you learn otherwise. I also use the notes portion at the bottom to write about my day. it really helps bc sometimes you don't realize a habit and when you are forced to look through your day and evaluate you notice certain patterns.

Also figure out what foods break you and post em here, and we can offer you substitutions. fries and grilled cheese sandwiches were my demise before, and now i have frozen home made fries (15 for 3 points) and grilled cheese sandwich for (2 points). so it really is doable.

congratulations again

Lea22 Guest

Congragulations Cressa for making it through your first week Good luck on the weigh in