Thread: Big NSV!!!

Default Big NSV!!!

I took the family shopping for spring clothes yesterday, and we went to quite a few places to find things for the kids. DH and the girls all found things that they liked, but I couldn't find anything that I thought looked right or would fit, so I didn't even bother to try anything on. The last store we wound up at was Old Navy (one of my favorites), and I started browsing the racks. I found a really cute pair of khaki capris that I loved, and when I saw the size 16 I started to remove the pants from the rack, and glanced at the size 14 next to them. I decided, "Why not at least try them on and see how far I have to go?" and headed to the dressing room with two shirts I picked out.

THE 14's FIT!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!! Not only that, but they made my **** look awesome!!!! The shirts were adorable, and I bought all three items while trying not to skip like a little kid out of the store. I am SO floating on Cloud 9 right now!

~*Torrey*~

SW: 219
    CW: 184.2
    GW: 140

Replies

Wink Re: Big NSV!!!

Congratulations!

Those victories are so sweet and to be treasured and shared with all!!

I can remember taking my large clothes to Goodwill and going in the front door to get smaller clothes - while I was loosing the poundage. And after I hit goal it was sweet to go into stores and buy new clothes for my slimmer bod. . .

Life is good.
    MO Platoon Member #184

This is for life....

SW - 237.8 (March 16, 2006)

10% goal - 214.8 (5/18/06)

Lifetime goal - 184.0

Lifetime goal: 11/30/06 @ 183.2 lbs

WW lifetime membership: Jan 11, 2007

Current WT: 179.2 (5/5/2012)

Default Re: Big NSV!!!

That is AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!!!
    Michele