Thread: My Before Pics

1. Default My Before Pics

Well I finally have gotten up the nerve to post my before pics here. I am just starting today on the core plan, I hope I am doing things right. I hate having my pics taken. As you can tell from them I carry all my weight around the middle in the stomach and hips. I always look and feel pregnant. lol Im hoping to at the very least shed this belly and shrink those hips! I am currently working on my own website as soon as I get it up and running like I want it Ill post the link here.

Gwen

Replies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: My Before Pics

You are going to do great! You can do this as long as you don't stop. Just follow the program, and stay OP...it will work!
    Lesa
    HW: 297/ RESTART: 207.8/ CW: 205.6 / WWG: 146

10/18/2011: RESTART
    *RNT is not an excuse.....it is a challenge!

Post your website when you are done, keep it up!! We are all here cheering you on!!

I know it's hard to take that before picture, I too carried my weight in my belly and looked pregnant all the time. I used the core plan also for the last 7 months and I just made goal! I wish you well on your journey and hope you love it like i did.
    Colette
    SW 224.4-- July 25, 2007
    CW 168.6
    GW 169
    PGW 160
    Total lost: 58.8 pounds
    Made goal: March 26, 2008
    http://childrenaregiftsfromgod.blogspot.com/

I'm proud of you for starting and for putting your beginning photos. You will do this! And yes, everything will shrink! We're behind you all the way.
    Nita

Replies

I wish you the very best as you begin your journey! Just take it the only way you can, which is one day at a time. You will be successful. Tell yourself that every day.
    Ruthie

Joined WW--1-13-2007
    Height - 5'2"
    SW - 170.6
    GW - 135
    10% GW: 153.4 -- 4-14-2007
    Goal: 134.8 -- 12-22-2007
    Total Loss: 35.8 lbs.
    WW Lifetime Membership--2-09-2008
    Current Weight-136

My Pictures

Erica20 Guest

Default My Before Pics

Hello Gwen Welcome to BCB I'm Taneisha and we're going to give you oodles of Support and Encouragement you've come to the right place come to BCB Angels and Join our Accountability we'd be happy for you to Join us

FriendOfTheScale Guest

This is a big step! You should be very proud of yourself. You can do this so many BCBers have. Come here for advice, inspiration, anything you need!

Just take one day at a time.

Congratulations on making one of the wisest decisions in your life. You will find a lot of guidance and support here, I know that I have and it's made such a huge difference in my life.

If one day at a time get hard, it did for me at times, take it one meal at a time. Best of luck!

Hugs

Susana

Way to go first of all for taking a step to getting healthy! Secondly, you are going to be so glad that you took those before pics because soon enough you will have some skinny minny afters!
    fourgirlz_4me

Gwen,

I carry my weight in my belly (and thighs and ****). I did not have the courage to take a beginning picture and I really regret it. Yeah for you for doing that. Please also take your measurements. I didn't do that until I had lost alot but I am still amazed at how the inches go down even when the scale does not. I have lost at least 8 inches in my waist.

Congrats on getting started-you can do this.

Lisa
    SW 311.2, CW 168.4 Total lost 142.8 5'1"